- Patient only, no guest allowed due to limited accommodations
- Bariatric Surgery/ Gastricsleeve
- Transportation/ Shuttle service from the San Diego airport for Patient only
- Recovery care at the hospital, 3 days
- All meals during the recovery
- All medications during the recovery, only
- Transportation/ Shuttle service back to the San Diego airport for Patient only
- PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING IS NOT INCLUDED:
- EKG test before the surgery
- Blood work
- Post-op medicine for antibiotics
- Please ask your Patient Coordinator for the cost of this and any other questions you may have.
- All of the services from “Hospital Jerusalem Package”
- Private shopping tour to Rosarito Beach Resort
- Relax by the ocean
- Lunch will be provided by the hospital , for you and your guest
- You will recover in a Luxury suite, fully equipped with luxury towels, luxury bedding, luxury memory foam pillows, a luxury robe, luxury socks & luxury slippers.
- Toothbrush, shampoo and conditioner, razors, and anything else you may need for your comfort while you are in recovery
- Transportation & Shuttle for you and 1 guest from the San Diego airport to Mexico
- 3 nights stay for you and your guest
- Recovery care for 3 days at the hospital, with 24hr Nursing staff for your comfort
- Guest will receive, transportation to and from the airport
- All of their meals
- Stay with you at the hospital during your recovery
- EKG test performed by the Cardiologist for Hospital Jerusalem.
- Blood work
- All medications during your recovery
- Chauffeured by a personal driver to take you shopping at the local plaza
- And you will also receive a beautiful Hospitaljerusalem.mx ♡ T-shirt
- Transportation & Shuttle for you and 1 guest back to the San Diego airport.
PLEASE NOTE ALL PATIENTS WHO HAVE HAD A PRIOR WEIGHT-LOSS SURGERY: An additional charge of $800 will apply
*Also a current X-ray of your stomach is required to be reviewed by the Bariatric surgeon
Life-changing! I have lost 54 pounds in the last 4 months, without overdoing the exercise. I felt like I was “the invisible woman” walking around 100 lbs overweight, and miserable. My healthcare (Kaiser Insurance) said I didn’t qualify for them to cover the surgery here in LA because I wasn’t sick, diabetic or in some kind of physical pain. So I researched and talked to plenty of places for about 1year and liked Shirley’s information, and wisdom (being a patient herself). You will be in the best hands possible, and they all know what they are doing. I was uneasy, skeptical, but ready when I went, and to this day I feel like everyone at the hospital, and Shirley are extended family. I followed all instructions, and I have not had any complications or nothing. I also recently found some things to rid me of my surgery scars, so not only will I be smaller, but the “evidence” of incision will be gone as well! My mother went with me, and she needs the surgery herself, and insists that this is the only place she will go. I have to lose about 47 more pounds and I see that it is totally possible now. I attached a before an after. The first picture is when I was at the hotel 3 days after surgery, the second was last week when I was in Jamaica. I’m loving life again!
I had my lap band surgery on May 11th 2015. I am so happy with the results so far. I am down 65lbs!!!! I had one “fill” and am doing fabulous! Thank you all so much. I can’t tell you how much I appreciate what you all have done for me. Thanks for making weight loss surgery affordable to us.I would have never been able to get it done here (in the US).I will be back to Mexico to have some flabby skin remove in a year or so. If you can, please tell Eduardo hi from me and Erica.